You are going to find about Ocean City’s Winters and Summers trash schedules including the bulk pickup and recycling.
Ocean City is a city in New Jersey, in the United States of America. Just like other cities in the country, Ocean City has a detailed trash collection program which not only keeps the city streets clean, but also helps the residents get rid of their household trash, recyclable items, bulky items, household hazardous waste and also yard waste.
Search for this zip code: 08226 on Mygarbageschedule.com to directly come to this page.
For information regarding Ocean City waste schedules, continue reading the article below.
Ocean City trash pickup schedule
Trash collection in Ocean City takes place twice a week in Summers, and once a week in the Winter season. However, the collection days vary from street to street.
Collection starts at 6 am on your pickup day, so you have to place your carts at the curbside before this time. Here is a trash pickup schedule for every area.
- Longport Bridge to north end of 9th Street has a collection on Monday and Thursday
- South side of 9th Street to north side of 28th Street region has a collection on Tuesday and Friday
- South side of 28th Street to 59th Street region has a collection on Wednesday and Saturday
- South side of 34th to 59th Streets has a collection on Monday
- South side of 17th to north side of 34th Streets region has a collection on Tuesday
- South side of 9th to north side of 17th Streets region has a collection on Wednesday
- South side of 3rd to north side of 9th Streets region has a collection on Thursday
- Longport Bridge to north side of 3rd Streets region has a collection on Friday
Ocean City bulk pickup schedule
Bulk collection in Ocean City does not have a definite schedule, however. The residents can request bulk pickup by filling out the form on the city government’s: https://oceancitymd.gov/oc/ocean-city-bulk-pickup/
The bulk pickup service is available between 1st May, 2023 to 30th September, 2023. It would cost you minimum $40.
Ocean City recycling schedule
Recycling collection in Ocean City takes place on the same day as the trash collection days.
All you have to do is to place your cart on time at the curbside along with the trash carts and get your recycling pickup done.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Ocean City NJ Trash Schedule
Recap – Ocean City NJ Trash Schedule
Trash and recycling collection in Ocean City takes place on a regular basis in Ocean City. However, bulk pickup must be requested from the city’s waste department in order to have a curbside bulky item collection.
For more information regarding trash schedules in Ocean City, contact the department through 609-399-6111.