Evesham (zip code: 08043) is a city near East Brunswick and Ocean City in the state of New Jersey, in the United States. Like other cities in the country, Evesham offers its residents a trash collection program through which the citizens can get rid of their daily household trash, recyclables, hazardous waste and bulky items.
Following are the details about the Evesham trash schedule.
Evesham Trash Pickup Schedule
Trash in Evesham is collected from Monday to Thursday. See what day the trash is picked up from your location. Place the trash cans before or at 6 a.m. Make sure your trash can is clearly visible. There should be no object in front of the container.
You can have your complete Evesham trash schedule and garbage collection days checked from this collection map:
Some national holidays might alter your trash pickup schedule, so you can check the holiday schedule from here.
Evesham Holiday Trash Schedule
Here is the complete holiday trash schedule for the city of Evesham. Note that not all the holidays will affect your pickup schedule.
Check out which of the following holidays affect your pickup days:
- Monday, January 2 (New Year’s Day 2023 Observed)
- Monday, January 16 (Martin Luther King Day)
- Monday, February 20 (President’s Day)
- Friday, April 7 (Good Friday)
- Monday, April 10 (Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 29 (Memorial Day)
- Friday, June 16 (Juneteenth Observed by State of NJ)
- Tuesday, July 4 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 4 (Labor Day)
- Monday, October 9 (Columbus / Indigenous Peoples’ Day)
- Friday, November 10 (Veterans Day Observed)
- Thursday, November 23 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, November 24 (Thanksgiving Friday)
- Monday, December 25 (Christmas)
- Tuesday, December 26 (Day After Christmas) Monday, January 1 (New Year’s Day 2024)
Evesham Recycling Schedule
Recycling Collection in Evesham will be done on these days:
- January 13th, 27th
- February 10th, 24th March 10th, 24th April 7th, 21st
- May 5th, 1, 19th
- June 3rd (Saturday), 16th, 30th
- July 14th, 28th
- August 11th, 25th
- September 9* (Saturday), 22nd
- October 6th, 20th
- November 3rd, 17th
- December 1st, 154, 29th
Recyclables include newspaper, office paper and magazines, plastic bottles, envelopes and wrapping paper, construction paper, junk mail, books and paper bags, catalogs, glass jars and bottles, food cans etc.
For information about the recycling drop off centers, check out this link: https://evesham-nj.org/government/documents/dephttps://evesham-nj.org/government/forms/public-works/documents/972-holiday-trash-and-recycling-schedules/file
To know more about recycling collection, call at 609-267-6889.
Evesham Bulk Pickup Schedule
Bulk or large trash in Evesham is picked up by 6 am. To view the bulk trash schedule, click on this link: https://evesham-nj.org/public-works-page-list/269-trash-bulk-collection
You can also schedule a bulk pickup here: https://secure.go2gov.net/pay/public/evesham/welcome.faces
Scheduling a bulk pickup will cost you $50. If you don’t want to pay this sum, you can follow the quarterly pickup schedule as it is free.
Bulky waste items are those which are very heavy and large and hence cannot be placed inside regular trash cans. These items include mattresses, furniture, refrigerators, washing machines, carpets and rugs etc.
Evesham Yard Waste Collection/Leaf Pickup
Yard waste includes tree branches, leaves, grass, brushes and other vegetative materials. Dirt, rocks and sand, cement and concrete, wood to which glue is added, recyclable items, animal waste and dead animals should not be added to yard waste.
To know about leaf pickup in Evesham, check out this link: https://evesham-nj.org/public-works-page-list/273-leaf-collection
Evesham Hazardous Waste Disposal
Residents can get rid of the hazardous waste at Evesham Township Public Works Yard. It is located at 100 Sharp Road. Its working hours are 7 am to 9 pm. Evesham Township Public Works Yard is open from monday to saturday.
Hazardous items are the ones which can catch fire easily or which contain toxic chemicals dangerous for human health. Some of the examples are batteries and cells, glues and adhesives, furniture polish, swimming pool chemicals, brake fluid, photographic chemicals, medications, shoe polish, paints, pesticides and insecticides, fertilizers, varnishes etc.
Evesham Township Trash Can Replacement
To buy a new or replace the old trash can, go to this link: https://secure.go2gov.net/pay/public/eveshamcart/welcome.faces
City of Evesham Trash Guidelines
Following are some trash guidelines for the Evesham residents.
- Do not overfill the carts. This may result in the trash being thrown on the streets which will litter your area.
- Trash carts must be placed having a minimum of three feet distance with each other.
- Throwing garbage on the streets and roads is not allowed and should not be practiced by the citizens.
- Wash and dry the containers on a regular basis to ensure proper cleanliness.
- In case of any query or if you need any information regarding the Evesham trash schedule, call 856-983-2798.
Evesham Trash Schedule By Mygarbageschedule.com
Garbage and recycling collection in Evesham takes place on a regular basis, however, the schedule changes a little during the weeks of some public holidays like New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day and some other city holidays.
Bulk waste is picked up on the schedule and can also be picked up by scheduling an appointment which will cost $50.
See What To Do If You Miss Trash Day in Evesham.