Beverly is a city in Massachusetts, in the United States of America. Like other American cities, Beverly offers its residents a trash collection program through which the citizens can get rid of their daily household trash, recyclables, hazardous waste and bulky items.
Following are the details about the Beverly trash schedule:
Beverly Trash Pickup Schedule
Trash collection in Beverly takes place every week – on every Wednesday. Residents are advised to place their trash carts at the curbside any time after 3 pm on Tuesday in order to avoid any kind of inconvenience.
Also, garbage collection starts at 7 am on your pickup day, so your carts must be placed at the curbside before this time.
Beverly Trash Pickup Map
Beverly Trash Holiday Schedule
Here is the complete trash schedule on holidays in Beverly.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day – January 16, 2023 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- President’s Day – February 20, 2023 – No garbage collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Emancipation Day – April 17, 2023 – No trash pickup takes place. The pickup is postponed till the next day.
- Memorial Day – May 29, 2023 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Juneteenth – June 19, 2023 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Independence Day – July 4, 2023 – No trash collection takes place on this day. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Labor Day – September 4, 2023 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 9 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 23 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
- Christmas Day – Monday, December 25 – No trash collection takes place. The pickup is delayed till the next day.
Beverly Recycling Calendar
Curbside recycling collection starts after 6 am and so you need to place the carts in front of your houses before this time. As for the curbside recycling collection, it takes twice a month.
You can check out the recycling calendar for Beverly from here:
For any queries regarding curbside recycling pickup, contact (609) 747-4084.
Recyclables include newspaper, office paper and magazines, envelopes and wrapping paper (which does not contain any metal or foil), construction paper, junk mail, books and paper bags, catalogs, tin, aluminum, and some other metal cans.
Beverly Recycling Holidays
No recycling collection takes place on the following public holidays.
- Independence Day – July 4, 2023 – The recycling shifts to Friday July 7, 2023.
- Thanksgiving Day – November 23, 2023 – The recycling shifts to Friday November 24, 2023.
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2023 – The recycling shifts to Friday January 5, 2023.
Beverly Bulk Trash Pickup Schedule
Bulk collection takes place every week in Beverly. Each house can place a single bulky item at the curbside on the same day as your trash pickup day.
Appliances and TV pickup in Beverly
Appliance and television collection in Beverly takes place once every month – on every third Saturday of the month.
However, the citizens have to call the department and ask for an appointment first. For this, you have to call at 800.323.4285 and request an appliance pickup appointment.
Beverly Hazardous Waste Disposal
Hazardous waste materials include acids, brake fluid, photographic chemicals, medications, pesticides and insecticides, swimming pool chemicals, mercury, toner, lead, gas cylinders, furniture polish, smoke detectors, fireworks and other explosive substances, batteries and cells, glues and adhesives, wood stain, shoe polish, paints, fertilizers, and varnishes etc.
To dispose of such items in Beverly, you need to take them to the Household Hazardous Waste Collection programs. You can check out the schedule for these programs and events from: https://www.beverlyma.gov/DocumentCenter/View/4106/2023-HHW-Reciprocity-Schedule-PDF
In case of any queries regarding hazardous waste disposal, call 978-921-8591.
Beverly Trash Guidelines
Here are some guidelines the residents need to know in order to dispose of trash safely in Beverly.
- In case you have missed your trash pickup in Beverly, you should contact the Republic by calling at 800-323-4285.
- Trash carts will not be provided to you by the Beverly government. Instead, you have to purchase the bins from stores,
- Do not place the recycling carts at the curbside in case there is heavy wind blowing. Wait for the next pickup day in this case.
- If you see anybody littering the street, report immediately to the city government by calling at 978-921-8591.
- Do not let the cart overfill with trash, instead, order a new one if you have more garbage to place.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Recap – Beverly trash Schedule
Garbage and recycling collection in the city of Beverly take place on a regular basis. The residents can also get rid of their bulky items every month.
In case of any questions regarding trash and recycling collection in the city, please call at 78-605-2355.